- Bowalker Windows Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Bowalker Windows Ltd provides a service for the installation and supply of windows and doors and related products to the general public and the construction industry.
- Bowalker Windows Ltd does not sell or lease personal information to third parties.
- Bowalker Windows Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- contact information including email address
- Address and postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and requirements
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Record keeping, products and services bought by the customer are documented on our computer system and hard copies kept for period of 10 years in line with the guarantee period. Information pertaining to invoicing and payments included in the accounts software is shared exclusively with our accountants.
- Improvements. We may use the information to improve our products or services.
- Marketing. We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may interesting using the e-mail that you have provided.
- We may also contact by phone or email.
- We will use your information to contact you to make appointments for sales, survey and follow up services, e.g. feedback on quotes given.
- Sending invoices and reminder letters relevant to the service provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- The information (where applicable) will be shared with The Plastics Windows Federation and FENSA for guarantee and building control purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customers needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your compute or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, However once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service.
- If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.